Hello Guest
[Routine Help] So I left a Nizoral mask on overnig...
« on: October 01, 2018, 11:17:21 PM »
Yeah, the anti dandruff shampoo. I used it fine for days before without any issues but always for less than 20 min then rinse. this time i didn't rinse and I got this huge red rash on my entire left cheek (where I applied it). It is either a burn or a rash, not THAT bad but still looks like I'm blushing extremely. doesn't hurt that bad anymore, I applied some neosporin in the morning and now it's slathered with Aquaphor, what should I do. I do have colloidal oatmeal, I read that it's good, what should I do!! Helps thanks all are appreciated
Re: [Routine Help] So I left a Nizoral mask on overnig...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 11:43:31 PM »
Aloe Vera?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 12:24:57 AM »
Aloe Vera?
i dont have any one me rn ;( Any alternatives? Thanks for the response btw
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 02:33:40 AM »
i’ve done this before. i regretfully fell asleep and didn’t wash it off until the morning. from my experience, it looked like id gotten a professional chemical peel. my skin was dry and peeling and red and angry at me. i would suggest using a very gentle and hydrating moisturizer. you could even try using an occlusive like vaseline to help lock in the moisture that’s left in your skin overnight. i think mine took maybe like two weeks to heal completely. my skin was okay afterwards. your skin will heal. try not to worry. it might just suck for a little while right now :(
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 03:50:46 AM »
Stop applying neosporin that stuff isn’t an anti-irritant. The active can make inflammation worse so it’s best to use on a doctor’s recommendation. I would instead try an OTC hydrocortisone cream.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 06:28:13 AM »
I’m not sure exactly what that is but I did give myself a mild chemical burn on my face recently. A few days of antibiotic cream and not touching it at all and it healed fine, no scar, and I scar extremely easily.