Hello Guest
Just curious, I was thinking of dropping some of those pills to feel less awkward at the start of a rave/party. If I do some stims later in the evening will I have a heart attack, shit my pants and die?
The poopy poses a problem.
no- you will be fine. your roll might not be as intense but as long as keep your dosage low- like prescribed dosage. Try to take a bar which will last like 4 hours- drop it 3 hours before the rave. Pop pills 5 hours after the xanax.
You should just save the xanax for the comedown.
You're socially awkward on MDMA?
From what he said i can gather that he will not be taking MDMA before the rave, so he wants to feel less awkward when hes gets there till the comeup on MDMA.  Just take 1mg or .5 depending on weight and if you are a heavy benzo user.
No, but affording/finding MDMA is unpredictable, I want to know if I take these drugs then find myself procuring MDMA will it be dangerous.
no- you will be fine. your roll might not be as intense but as long as keep your dosage low- like prescribed dosage. Try to take a bar which will last like 4 hours- drop it 3 hours before the rave. Pop pills 5 hours after the xanax.
You should just save the xanax for the comedown.
Ok thanks, this is helpful.
I've taken xanax before rolling, because coming up kicks my anxiety into hyper-drive. Unfortunately, the only thing it really did was kill my roll significantly. IMO it's much more worth it to just deal with the anxiety in the beginning and roll harder & forget it allll :)
I've taken xanax before rolling, because coming up kicks my anxiety into hyper-drive. Unfortunately, the only thing it really did was kill my roll significantly. IMO it's much more worth it to just deal with the anxiety in the beginning and roll harder & forget it allll :)
Best advice ever brohan.