Hello Guest
Ill need to find coke and lsd but will adderal work for meth?
Adderall only works as a suitable substitute if you mix it with Concerta and Ritalin.
Your nearest doctor is just itching to throw them at people. Trust me.
Are you from the US? Because where I live doctors are way more careful with prescriptions
The pills are large. That's going to be a pain in the vein.
Crush them, heat them over a flame on a spoon, and pour it into the syringe!  Get your life together, my mom was teaching me this in first grade!
Are you from the US? Because where I live doctors are way more careful with prescriptions
Yeah. US. But they aren't too careful with prescribing psychiatric medsm just pain pills/adhd meds/benzos or anything "addictive"
Crush them, heat them over a flame on a spoon, and pour it into the syringe!  Get your life together, my mom was teaching me this in first grade!
Well... Shit.
Yeah. US. But they aren't too careful with prescribing psychiatric medsm just pain pills/adhd meds/benzos or anything "addictive"
Yeah well here in germany they are careful with every kind of prescription drug, but thats not certainly a bad thing since those drugs can be pretty dangerous in some cases if you don't know what you are doing.