Hello Guest
Just started cytotec
« on: November 25, 2017, 04:13:22 AM »
Update- it’s been 14 hours since I had the first dose.  Nothing more than diarrhea. What are the odds that the second dose is going to work?
I have a suspected ectopic. It is definitely not a viable pregnancy. They can’t find anything anywhere - not in my uterus or anywhere else. But I have hcg levels of 400+, so there’s something somewhere. Hoping to avoid methotrexate, I’m doing cytotec to see if if hcg levels go down. Really, this is terrible.  
Re: Just started cytotec
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 06:31:34 PM »
Hey, just wanted to see how you're doing??
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:26:12 PM »
Hey, just wanted to see how you're doing??
Thanks for asking. The cytotec did nothing except give me diarrhea. Docs think this is more evidence that what I have is ectopic. Another ultrasound and more blood, then most likely methotrexate. Everything is awful.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 08:32:22 PM »
Thanks for asking. The cytotec did nothing except give me diarrhea. Docs think this is more evidence that what I have is ectopic. Another ultrasound and more blood, then most likely methotrexate. Everything is awful.
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry... Are you doing ok? (relatively speaking, obviously it’s terrible) Do you have someone with you?
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:15 PM »
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry... Are you doing ok? (relatively speaking, obviously it’s terrible) Do you have someone with you?
I mean, I’m okay under the circumstances. My ultrasound is on Wednesday and I won’t be alone then. Thanks for checking.