Hello Guest
PSA: FOR FIN USERS IN ONTARIO
« on: April 28, 2018, 02:18:50 AM »
Hello
IF you are in Ontario and 25 years or younger you can get your fin (proscar 5mg) for free covered under OHIP+
hope this helps

deleted

Re: PSA: FOR FIN USERS IN ONTARIO
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 04:39:29 AM »
is this true? im 20 and have a prescription that i havent used yet but on the prescription it says propecia and not proscar.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »
My doctor wouldn't give Proscar to me because I don't have prostate issues; 1mg finasteride isn't covered by OHIP+.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 06:17:26 PM »
My doctor wouldn't give Proscar to me because I don't have prostate issues; 1mg finasteride isn't covered by OHIP+.
5mg proscar is for prostate but is supposed to be but in to quarters around 1.25mg of fin. They have the same active ingredients
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »
5mg proscar is for prostate but is supposed to be but in to quarters around 1.25mg of fin. They have the same active ingredients
I know, but most doctors won't give you a proscar script for AGA. Fin for AGA is technically not covered by OHIP+.
On that note though, I turn 25 in less than a month :(
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 08:14:25 PM »
I know, but most doctors won't give you a proscar script for AGA. Fin for AGA is technically not covered by OHIP+.
On that note though, I turn 25 in less than a month :(
Try a walk in clinic and stock up on proscar. It's relatively cheap with the OHIP + but you save money
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 01:03:02 PM »
Try a walk in clinic and stock up on proscar. It's relatively cheap with the OHIP + but you save money
I'm actually gonna try this haha. Thanks! I'm too scared to take fin right now tbh, but will definitely in the future...
Edit: I already have fin too, but like... stupid PFS stories.